- SHELLANOO IS ONLY A VENUE. The Website act as online marketplaces for You to find and transact with third parties of the Website, other users and buyers or sellers (collectively the "Users") showing products or services on the Service or otherwise associated with the Service. Shellanoo does not sell any products or provide any services (except the Service) and is not a party to any transaction You may make with any seller, and/or third party. Shellanoo does not sell or license any of the products or services listed on the Website and Shellanoo is not acting as an agent of sale or an agent of any merchant or provider of products or services. No endorsement of any third party products or services is expressed or implied by any information, material or content referred to or included on the Website. Shellanoo does not have any responsibility for, or liability related to, any products and services listed on the Website. You should direct any questions, complaints or claims related to any product or service to the appropriate seller or provider.
Shellanoo has no control over and does not warrant in any way that prices, shipping costs, taxes, products or descriptions provided by sellers or other third parties, or any other content of the Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. Site content is provided for informational purposes only and Shellanoo shall have no liability for inaccuracy or incompleteness in product or service content, user ratings or commentary, or other content on the Website. Shellanoo is not liable for any delays, inaccuracies, fraud, errors or omissions with respect to the information or the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof, for any damage arising therefrom or occasioned thereby, or for the results obtained from the use of the information. Shellanoo is not liable for any negligence, acts or omission of acts of any seller on the Website. You assume the entire risk as to the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, currency, validity and quality of any information relating to the Services. Any information on the Website can change without notice.
- TRANSACTIONS. You may post content or view content posted by users on the Service. Shellanoo does not undertake any obligation to monitor, nor assumes any responsibility, and shall not be responsible for, any such content. Shellanoo is not a party to any transactions between You and the Users of the Website.
You may complete transactions as follows:
Transaction Processing by the Seller.
- sellers direct buyers to the seller's website for transaction processing, or
- sellers provide buyers with sellers' contact information to complete a transaction.
Shellanoo never collects credit card information from buyers for transactions conducted through these methods.
The Agreement and any terms of service established by third parties govern all transactions through the Service. By participating in such a third party transaction through the Service, you agree and accept the Agreement and any additional terms of service imposed by third parties. Shellanoo assume no liability, obligation or responsibility in connection with any transactions between You and the Users of the Website.
If You have a dispute with any User or any third party, including any sellers of products, you release Shellanoo (and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective directors, officers, agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute.
- LINKS. Shellanoo may provide links to external Website or resources which are not the Website for your convenience and reference only. Shellanoo have no obligation to review any sites linked to the Website, do not control or endorse, and are not responsible for the availability of, these external Website or resources or for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such external Website or resources. Your use of and dealings with the owners or operators of these external Website or resources are at your own risk.
- OWNERSHIP. All of the material included on the Website or provided in the Service, including but not limited to trademarks, text, graphics, logos, service marks, trade dress and copyrights (collectively, the "Content"), is the property of Shellanoo and other parties. U.S., Canadian and international copyright laws protects all Content available on the Website. The overall design and layout of the Website constitutes the exclusive trade dress of Shellanoo, and is protected pursuant to trademark laws. Your use of the Service and the Content does not transfer to You any ownership or other rights in the Service or the Content. You may download Content displayed on the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided You also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Content. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, or create derivative works using any of the Content for commercial or public purposes
- ACCEPTABLE USE OF THE WEBSITE. Your use of the Service must be lawful and consistent with the security and reliability of the Service and the World Wide Web.
In addition, the following rules apply to your use of the Service:
- You certify to Shellanoo that You are of the age of majority within your province of residence and that You are able to form legally binding contracts.
- You assume full responsibility for the use of the Service by any dependent minors.
- Your use of the Service is subject to all applicable local, provincial, federal and international laws and regulations. Your conduct is subject to Internet regulations, policies and procedures.
- You are solely responsible for the content of your transmissions. You acknowledge and agree that Shellanoo does not endorse the actions, the contents of communications, or the products of Users.
- You must complete all transactions You agree to complete in connection with the Service.
- PROHIBITED CONDUCT. You must not: (i) use the Service for any illegal purpose; (ii) directly or indirectly interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website, any account, or any communication or transaction being conducted on our Website; (iii) use any robot, spider, scraper other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the Content for any purpose without our prior expressed written permission; (iv) take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, (v) conduct fraud, hide or attempt to hide your identity, represent yourself as someone else, or attempt to compromise the security of any account, interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service, (vi) send any unsolicited e-mail or advertising to any known User or (vii) use the Service for any use other than personal, non-commercial purposes unless specifically approved in writing by Shellanoo, in its sole discretion.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
- NOTHING IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE SHALL AFFECT THE STATUTORY RIGHTS YOU ARE ENTITLED TO AS A CONSUMER TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH RIGHTS CANNOT BE WAIVED OR ALTERED BY YOUR CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT.
- YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- SHELLANOO PROVIDES THE SERVICE ON AN "AS IS" BASIS.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SHELLANOO AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (WHETHER BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- SHELLANOO AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS MAKE NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, TERM OR OTHER CONDITION:
- THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; OR
- AS TO (a) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE, (b) CONFIDENTIALITY OR PRIVACY OF ANY OF USER'S INFORMATION REGISTRATION DATA; OR (iii) THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE.
- ANY MATERIAL OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA.
- SHELLANOO AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS MAKE NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, TERM OR CONDITION REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICE AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY USE OF CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVATE INFORMATION BY SELLERS OR OTHER USERS.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SHELLANOO OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, SHALL CREATE ANY REPRESENTATION, TERM, CONDITIONS OR WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
While Shellanoo takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your information and Registration Data, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, term, condition or representation, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SHELLANOO BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY'S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION OR REGISTRATION DATA, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SHELLANOO WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW SHELLANOO AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM:
- THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE
- ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICE; OR
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA
INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR (i) LOSS OF PROFITS (WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT); AND (ii) LOSS OF USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF SHELLANOO OR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN NO EVENT WILL SHELLANOO AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS EVER BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND COSTS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR UNDER OTHER FAULT OR WRONGDOING BY SHELLANOO OR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS OR ANY PERSON FOR WHOM EITHER SHELLANOO OR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS ARE RESPONSIBLE, IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO SHELLANOO FOR THE USE OF THE SERVICE WHICH IS THE SUBJECT OF THE CLAIM.
- INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify and hold Shellanoo, its subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective directors, officers, agents and employees and service providers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable professional legal advisers' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service, the violation of this Agreement by You, or the infringement by You, or other user of the Service using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. Even though prohibited, people may provide information that is offensive, false, harmful, or deceptive. Shellanoo and its service providers assume no responsibility whatsoever for such content or actions.
- TERMINATION. If You breach any provision of this Agreement, you may no longer use the Service. Shellanoo may, in its sole discretion, change, suspend, or terminate, temporarily or permanently, the Service or any part of it at any time, for any reason, without notice to You and without liability to You or any other person. If Shellanoo terminates this Agreement for any reason, it continues to apply and bind You with respect of your prior use of the Service, including payment of any charges accrued in connection with use of the Service.
- TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT NOTICES. If You believe that a seller has acted in connection with the Website in a way that infringes your trademark or copyright, Shellanoo encourages You to resolve your dispute directly with the seller. Sellers may have placed the same or similar information or content on other Website or media, and working directly with the Merchant or User will often be the most effective way to resolve your dispute. Shellanoo does not control and has no responsibility for content that appears on, or products or services sold or offered on or through, third party Website that may be accessed through the Website, and You should contact third-party sites directly to resolve any disputes that You may have with them.
- Applicable Law And Jurisdiction. These Terms of Service and the relationship between you and us are governed by the laws of the State of Israel and shall be governed by the exclusive jurisdiction of the court located in Tel Aviv, Israel, and you consent to jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
- Class Action Waiver. YOU GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS MEMBER ON ANY CLASS CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST SHELLANOO INCLUDING ANY RIGHT TO CLASS ACTION.
- NOTICES. Except as stated otherwise, any notices shall be given in writing by postal mail to Shellanoo Group Ltd. Attn: 25 Maskit, Herzeliya,Israel. with a copy by e-mail addressed to: affiliates@Shellanoo.com
- The Agreement comprises the entire agreement between You and Shellanoo Group Ltd a corporation registered in Israel having its place of business at 25 Maskit, Herzeliya, Israel.
- Shellanoo's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Shellanoo in writing.
- The section titles in the Agreement are used solely for the convenience of the parties and have no legal or contractual significance.
Date Last Modified: